Monday, August 27, 2007

World's Deadliest Kitch

Now it's time for this month's media commentary.

The show World's Deadliest Catch was a pretty interesting show, although after three seasons, there's not much more the producers can do with a show about crab fishing in the Alaskan Sea... But now we have
  • Ice Road Truckers
  • Lobster Wars
  • Wildcatters
  • Tuna Wranglers
Tuna Wranglers? Are they kidding me? What's next, Scab Pickers?

Can't they let a good idea die a peaceful death? Nope, they're going to milk the "deadly job" theme until it's undead, just like they did for: game shows, reality shows, home makeover shows, poker shows, pretty much in that order.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I think warm-hearted post. Especially the appellation attracted me to study the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.